Saturday 26 December 2015

a theory

Hello my name is not Duncan, but it will do for now. I want answer one question that has not been asked, but it might be one day. How can I see those of the natural world the spirit world, I can talk with them, touch them, befriend them almost anything I can do with the living I can mostly do with them, how ? why?

Why?  I have no idea

How?  on the how I do have a theory, probably a lot more complicated then i realize and less simpler then what I am about to say.

On the day i was born, I died, not even a day old and my life came to a halt, for a minutes I lay without a pulse with machines breathing life into my small frail body, only for miracles of miracles I regained life and i think maybe a connection of life and death in such short notice might have given me a better eye for the natural world then most. Might explain why I find myself constantly... living an interesting life

As for why, I hope I never find out why. i think there are answers to reality and existence that we do not need to know, that knowing can change the very fabric of what we are. I for one am happy with my place and species in the universe and I for one just wish to enjoy existence while it lasts 

No comments:

Post a Comment